Thursday, October 19, 2017

I Love Candy Corn

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! It is Jessi here with a question. Are you a fan of candy corn? I would say that I am not a true fan, but like to eat a few when the season comes along! I do find it interesting all the different flavors available now! I recent tried the Cookie flavored ones...I will not be rushing to try those again!

Today, I am sharing a card using the cute Lawn Fawn's How are Bean, Candy Corn Add-on stamp set and Chameleon markers. 


I wanted to create the candy corn stack to cover the entire bottom of the card. To do this, I stamped on image onto the card base. I stamped the image onto a piece of stamping mask paper and cut this image out. Using the mask paper, I covered the original stamped image and repeatedly stamped the image along the bottom.  I wanted to create the look like the candy corn was falling to create the pile, so I added a few individual images along the side of the card.

There is a lot of white space on the CAS card, so I stamped the quirky sentiment using a few of the worded stamped from the stamp set.


To finish the card, I used Chameleon markers, OR3 and YL2, to color in the candy corns.

Stop by the Lawn Fawn section of the store to catch the sale prices! You can even receive an extra 10% off select items! http://www.markerpop.com/catalog/stamps-dies/stamps/lawn-fawn.html

1 comment: