Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Joy Clair - Send Me & Nativity Bible Pages

Hello, Joy Clair friends! Today I am excited to share with you two of my latest Bible journaling pages. Both pages are using some of the newest stamp sets from Joy Clair, as well as different techniques.

The first page is created using the Send Me stamp set:


I really love the suitcase image in the stamp set. I wanted to use the paper-piecing technique for the image. The suitcases are stamped on three different prints and hand cut. I attached a panel made out of a simple print to the side panel of the Bible page. The suitcases are attached towards the bottom of the page. To fill in the rest of the panel, I used a variety of stamps. One of the main focuses on the page is the gold embossed 'go'. The word is stamped half on the Bible page and half on the print panel. The pop of gold adds an unique touch to the page.

Next up is the Christmas Nativity stamp set:


Sometimes I like to explore different ideas for stamp set. They are usually designed for a certain theme or verse, but I try to show additional ways to expand the stamps. For the Christmas Nativity stamp set, I created a non-Christmas Bible page. I used the angel image and repeatedly stamped on the page using the masking technique. To make the angels pop more, I colored in the skin and hair different colors. The word title for the page is created using a variety of alpha stickers.

Interested in learn the latest news with Joy Clair Stamps? We would love for you to follow our Social Media pages!


Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi


1 comment: